Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday was February 23rd

So yesterday. . . . . {birds twittering} um, yesterday was like, Monday.

I drove to my office that is in another town about 2 hours away and spent the day there, cheering on the guys I work with and creating fabulous documents in Print Shop and excel. ( I love me some excel spreadsheets!!!).

I talked to a friend in New York via email and it looks like this summer will be the first time several of my NYC pals will be able to meet up at the beach together at my parents house in North Carolina!!! I need to start stocking up on wine now so I don't hyperventilate at the licquor store in July when I buy what we neeeeeeeed for our liquid refreshment at beach prices!!!

So so far so good at heading backwords.

Tomorrow, we will once again move in both directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment