Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Stitch in time

I had foot surgery about two weeks ago and other than throwing up afterwards from the anesthesia the drugs were fabuous. I am secretly hording some pills for later... ssshhhh.

It has been hard to keep my foot dry and clean with all the bandages and ace wraps, etc. I finally got the last bandage off yesterday and the stitches out, which was not nearly as gross as I thought it would be, although it was slightly gross.

So I am going to try and post more. I am still not sure how to handle crazy relatives and posting amazingly hilarious/enfuriating sagas, because if the family ever found this blog - I would need a lot more stitches than the three nurse betty just yanked out of my foot.

any by family I mean my blood relatives, not my wonderful husband who is amazing and fabulous and never makes me crazy like the rest of my family does.

No comments:

Post a Comment