Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun Fridays!

Today is Friday and I am planning on having s*x tonight! ...Hopefully my mother is not reading this.... My wonderful husband and I work so hard all week, that when we get home, we are lucky to stay awake until 10pm! I drive almost two hours to and from work at least twice a week and those days, you can forget about any action between the sheets, or anywhere else in the house for that matter.

My husband is so great and luckily (I think?) he is usually as tired as I am, which helps counteract the whole "He is a man after all" part of the equation and up for sex at any point or any place.

Anyway, this afternoon I am leaving work early and going home to take a bath, have a glass of wine and relax, and maybe have a nap, before P gets home. That way, at least one of us is in a position to you know, get in a position...

We don't even have any kids so we really have no excuse other than the common American problem of working way to many hours each week. Vive la France if it means a 30-35 hour work week!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment