I can't seem to get any work done. and it is because I am not doing any work.
List of Time Sucks that currently prevent me from doing anything remotely like work.
1. Google Reader. I have figured out how to check the blogs I check in Google Reader and I keep adding more and more fabulous blogs every day!! Hello Mrs. Chicken, how are the kids? I know you are ready for a move and your house is a mess and you have deadlines but somehow, I am pretty sure you are GETTING WORK DONE!!!!!! unlike me. hic. sigh.
2. Twitter. Time Suck of Epic proportions!!! My only saving grace is I have a work cell phone so no way I can turn twitter on my phone.
3. Facebook. This one is dying out a bit for me, but it will be back as my high school reunion looms ahead of me and friends keep poking me and throwing sheep at me. I swear to God I love the Rain Forest. Sting and Trudy and I are so tight on this issue but If I get sent one more prickly pear plant or spiney cactus I am going to decamp to myspace and start a blog on burning an even bigger hole in the ozone layer with my aquanet and my hummer!
4. Snood. Thank you amalah, for reminding me about Snood. I thought I had gotten it out of my system, but I have fallen off the snood wagon and can't stop shooting the fuckers all day!
5. Freecell. Not sure why, but I always play Freecell when my computer freezes up and it seems to work. This makes my husband's head explode and he gets all techy and smart telling me that there is now way turning on ANOTHER program will speed things up but I am sure it works!
I think that is it and I honestly cannot say that this blog is a Time Suck, because I can't seem to post as much as I want. so that would be a lie. Myabe I can write more and officially add it to the list!
sigh. Time to go home from a very hard day's work. shifty eyes, who me????