Friday, September 18, 2009

Freaky Friday - and Big News!

How did it get to be Friday again? When the week was so GD Looonnng? I am working with a weirdo that I have decided is a classic undiagnosed Aspergers. He is 50 and should have figured this out himself. Enough said. More later because of course that is NOT enough said but I need to work up to that post.

This post is about our Big News!

We have made the decision and are making the move! Back to England and back to the English side of the family. Hopefully jobs will fall into our laps and a buyer for our house will insist on paying us much more than we paid for it just two short years ago. And a sparklecorn will visit me and bring rainbows and sunshine and vodka martinis to my bedside as I watch TIVOd Young and The Restless episodes! That Victor, he is a scamp!

More alcohol, honey, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment