Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A New Post - And it is not Friday!

I just want to say....................................

I mean, I have been thinking about.............................................

Um. I love you guys??????????

No, really. Really.

I love sitting quietly in a lovely sunny room, laptop in the aforementioned lap, earl grey tea steaming beside me, ginger oaty biscuits on a plate, tippity tappity clicking pearls of wisdom for this lovely bloggy thing.

What the truth is. I am sitting in a grotty office in a warehouse, at a crappy old metal desk hunched over to see my laptop and have not eaten since yesterday. I wish it was sunshine and roses around here, but it is most assuredly not.

Every day I tell myself I am going to get it together and get organized and buy some oaty ginger biscuit and decaf earl gray, but I am lucky my underwear is clean. I never, ever wear matching bras and panties much less a skirt or nice blouse any more. What happened?

I have a lunch meeting on Thursday and I might just break out the power outfits from my NYC corporate consultant days! and wear makeup and straighten my hair. Who am I kidding? No one would recognize me.

Well, I am off to buy some cookies and find my dry cleaning receipt. We shall see if I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment