Monday, March 15, 2010

Tasting Stars

"Come quickly, I am tasting stars." Dom Perignon.

I read this today and it made me smile and remember my first taste of really good champagne.

I don't celebrate life enough and I worry way to much. Things are good. Things are not bad. I am lucky in so many ways and I wish I could go back and "unworry" about so many things.

Our belongings are now being prepped for transit to England and while the charge to get everything there is horrendous, we will never, ever move it back across the pond since we plan to grow old in Europe somewhere.

I can see the end of this time alone in South Carolina, waiting for Visas and Dog vaccinations and I can't wait to be in England with my family.

So for today, no worries and I just might pick up a tiny split of champagne, just for me tonight. I will sit out in the warm evening with my two puppies and toast the fact that all is pretty damn ok in the Perkup Household!

No comments:

Post a Comment